Lords Of War
Welcome to the Lords of War Forums! We hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! Cheers!
Lords Of War
Welcome to the Lords of War Forums! We hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! Cheers!
Lords Of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Control Panel

Your Profile
Information
Preferences
Signature

Social
Chat Box
Friends and Foes
Memberlist
Groups

Private Messages
Send a P.M.
Inbox
PMs sent
Outbox
Savebox

Latest topics
» Who are you?
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:16 pm by chihaya

» Bye bye
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:05 pm by Tipsy

» Last Letter Game 1.0.1
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:13 am by RobinHood

» Last Letter Game
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:05 am by Taunies

» What Are You Tuned Into?
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:33 pm by bee

» Tickers and Scrolling Text
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:04 am by Tipsy

» What Kinda Instrument Do You Rock Out?
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:48 pm by Idhitit

» Shout box
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:37 pm by Tipsy

» How to Make a "Tech" Signature
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:03 am by Rangers

» How Did You End Up With Your Account?
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:24 pm by bee

» Kodak Moments!
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:19 pm by Tipsy

» Official Stupid Signs Thread
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:06 pm by Tipsy

» Official Stupid Pictures Thread
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:05 pm by Tipsy

» What Sports Do You Pay?
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:55 pm by Taunies

» Here's Your Freaking Answer!
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:05 pm by Tipsy

Top posters
Tipsy
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_vote_lcapJokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_voting_barJokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_vote_rcap 
Taunies
Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_vote_lcapJokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_voting_barJokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_vote_rcap 
Rangers
bee
RobinHood
Mervangi
Shredder
Idhitit
Snkrlow
chihaya

Jokes and Humor (don't b offended)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taunies

Taunies

Sagittarius Monkey

Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) Empty
PostSubject: Jokes and Humor (don't b offended)   Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:26 am

I'll start with a joke...

A smart swede (or blonde, potato potato =) a not so smart swede (or blonde) Santa Claus and a fairy where stuck in a maze. The only way to get out was to get the gold pot. Who found the gold pot?

The not so smart swede as the others do not exist =P
Back to top Go down
Tipsy
Admin
Tipsy

Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jokes and Humor (don't b offended)   Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Hopefully no one takes offense to this...this took me a while to get (I'm horrible with constructive jokes) until I read them out loud!

ENGLISH ....................... CHINESE WAY

1) That's not right........ Sum Ting Wong

2) Are you harboring a fugitive................... Hu Yu Hai Ding

3) See me ASAP.............. Kum Hia Nao

4) Stupid Man................................ Dum Fuk

5) Small horse.................. Tai Ni Po Ni

6) Did you go to the beach?.................... Wai Yu So Tan

7) I bumped in to a coffee table................. Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni

Cool I think you need a face lift...................... Chin Tu Fat

9) Its very dark in here........................... Wao So Dim

10) I thought you were on a diet............... Wai Yu Mun Ching

11) This is a tow away zone....................... No Pah King

12) Staying out of sight.............................. Lei Ying Lo

13) He's cleaning his automobile................ Wa Shing Ka

14) Your body odor is offensive.................. Yu Stin Ki Pu

15) Great..................... Fa Kin Su Pah
Back to top Go down
https://lordsofwar.ace.st
Taunies

Taunies

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jokes and Humor (don't b offended)   Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:42 pm

ROFLMAO me like a lot =P
Back to top Go down
Tipsy
Admin
Tipsy

Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jokes and Humor (don't b offended)   Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Fa Kin Su Pah Razz!!
Back to top Go down
https://lordsofwar.ace.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jokes and Humor (don't b offended)   Jokes and Humor (don't b offended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes and Humor (don't b offended)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of War :: Lounge :: WaR Nightclub-
Jump to: